We are happy to announce that we are currently accepting new NHS patients at our High Street practice. If you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible to sign up, available places will be given on a first-come-first-served basis.
Why Choose High Street Dental Clinic?
- Late night opening 2 days a week to fit around you and your family.
- Disabled access and wheelchair accessible surgeries.
- Trained to treat children with hidden disabilities (additional needs, autism & ADHD).
- Brand new fully equipped surgeries and machinery.
- We are more than happy to treat nervous and anxious patients.
- Pain-free injection system available.
- Dentists specialising in periodontal disease.
- Oral Health Educators available to teach children about oral hygiene.
- Cosmetic treatments available including Tooth Whitening and Invisilign.
- Supporting the Dental Check by 1 scheme to improve oral hygiene to children under 1 year.
- Free on street parking outside the practice, or there is a free car park 1 minute walk away.
Become an NHS patient at High Street
To register to become a patient at our practice, please complete the form below or call our friendly reception staff on 01246 561 511 who will be happy to answer any questions you may have and register you as one of our patients.