If you are interested in becoming a patient at High Street practice please complete the form at the bottom of the page or call the practice on 01246 561 511.
Reasons to register at High Street Dental Clinic
- Family friendly dentist
- Late night opening 2 days a week to fit around you and your family. (Tues-Weds open until 8pm)
- Disabled access and wheelchair accessible surgeries.
- Trained to treat children with hidden disabilities (additional needs, autism & ADHD).
- Brand new fully equipped surgeries and machinery.
- We are more than happy to treat nervous and anxious patients.
- Pain-free injection system available.
- Dentists specialising in periodontal disease.
- Oral Health Educators available to teach children about oral hygiene.
- Cosmetic treatments available including Tooth Whitening and clear orthodontics (Invisilign / Nuvola).
- Supporting the Dental Check by 1 scheme to improve oral hygiene to children under 1 year.
- Free on street parking outside the practice, or there is a free car park 1 minute walk away.
Sign up at High Street
To register at our practice, please complete the form below or call our friendly reception staff on 01246 561 511 who will be happy to answer any questions you may have and register you as one of our patients. If you would like to register additional family members please include their details in your message.